[OS X TeX] Pdftricks problem

Franck Pastor pastor at fusl.ac.be
Thu Feb 3 22:41:38 CET 2005

Le 03-févr.-05, à 19:31, Herb Schulz a écrit :

> Howdy,
>
> Thanks for that URL; it's very interesting and I didn't know about it
> before.
>
> In any case, I've just put up a version of the pdftricks package that
> uses
> the processing sequence latex->dvips->pstopdf->pdfcrop to produce the
> included .pdf graphic and the BoundingBox is now fine.
>
> I put it up as NewPdftricks.sit on my download site;
>
> <http://homepage.mac.com/herbs2/>
>
> if anyone is interested in testing it out.

Thanks ! It  works perfectly well on each  "bad-clipped-pdf-pstricks"
figure I had in this computer !!! Great package. I continue my learning
of pstricks via pdflatex with this pdftricks of yours, and I will warn
you if I get a problem.

Thanks again,

Franck Pastor
Facultés Universitaires Saint-Louis,