[OS X TeX] Pdftricks problem

Franck Pastor pastor at fusl.ac.be
Thu Feb 3 17:39:31 CET 2005

Le 03-févr.-05, à 17:18, Aaron Jackson a écrit :
> I don't know how much help I can give you, but all pdftricks does is
> make a separate file for each pdfpic and then run it through
> latex->dvips->ps2eps->epstopdf and then include the resulting pdf back
> into the main document.  You should be able to run everything by hand
> from the command line and get the same result.  In fact, the exact
> commands are in the log file.  So, if it works with latex/dvips it
> should also work with pdflatex.

It does not. I  reproduced all the pdftricks stuff by hand, and got the
same result : first axis labels (not only number 3, in fact) are
definitely clipped :-(

However, I noticed that the clipping only appears after the epstopdf
process. Before, I looked at the ps and eps figures with Ghostview,
they were fine...

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>