[OS X TeX] TeXniscope refresh time.

Andrea Riciputi ariciputi at pito.com
Tue Feb 1 16:06:10 CET 2005

Thanks for your suggestions. You are right the best strategy is to
disable the auto-refresh feature. Furthermore I've just realized that
the "auto-refresh" actually means "background-refresh". In fact, even
if it's disabled, I get automatic refresh for the dvi file when I put
the TeXniscope in the foreground!

Cheers,
  Andrea.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>