[OS X TeX] paper size

Friedrich Vosberg vatolin at mac.com
Fri Dec 30 21:36:02 CET 2005

Sorry,

I forgot to paste the source. Here it is:

===== 8>< =====
\documentclass{ltxdoc}
\usepackage[applemac]{inputenc}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage{helvet}
\renewcommand{\familydefault}{\sfdefault}
\usepackage[dvips,
     paperwidth=105mm,
	paperheight=240mm,
	left=0mm,
	right=0mm,
	top=0mm,
	bottom=0mm,
	]{geometry}
\newcommand{\laschbox}[2]{%
	\noindent\parbox[t][236mm][b]{105mm}{%
		\begin{center}
			\huge{\textbf{#1}}\vspace{-1.6ex}\\%
			\rule{105mm}{.4pt}\\\vspace{-.2ex}%
			\normalsize{\strut#2}%
		\end{center}
		}%
\vspace{-.5ex}\\%
}%
\begin{document}
\laschbox{Specimen}{Nemiceps}
\end{document}
===== ><8 =====

Am 29.12.2005 um 22.00 schrieb Friedrich Vosberg:

> Morning.
>
> If I want to printout these separator sheets for Leitz folders it's
> necessary to set the paper size manually (Cmd+Shift+P) to a
> predefined paper format of 240x105 and to set the printer paper
> size (Cmd+P) to a manually predefined paper size  of these measures
> too.
>
> How can I achieve that these separator sheets will printed without
> any additional manual settings?
>
> TIA and kind regards. Friedrich
>
> --
> »Wir sind Papst!« BILD am 20. April 2005

»The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is
probably the day they start making vacuum cleaners.«
                                       Ernest Jan Plugge