[OS X TeX] console in texshop

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 22:16:46 CET 2005

Themis Matsoukas wrote:

> Herb,
>
> I had not noticed this preference... Mine is set to "when error
> occurs''. However, I do not get an errors; I do have many warnings for
> missing references but no error that requires user input. The curious
> thing is while the console pops up, it then hides itself again after a
> short time.

I think that the console rcognizes different levels of error and behaves
accordingly.

Mine is also set to "when error occurs'' and this is how it behaved
until a couple of months ago.

But now, when it comes to about page 130 (out of 250)—it is hard to see,
it comes to the forefront but keeps on going until typesetting is
complete. I think that this has to do with some mild error in relation
to some included figure around page 130 but I keep putting off pinning
it down.

For what it's worth
Regards for the New Year
--schremmer