[OS X TeX] console in texshop

Themis Matsoukas matsoukas at psu.edu
Thu Dec 29 20:45:07 CET 2005

In some of my documents, texshop's console has a somewhat annoying
habit: I start typesetting with the console hidden behind the pdf
viewer, but suddenly at some point the console becomes to the
forefront, then it hides again. Curiously, this does not happen 100%
of the time but with fairly high frequency: in a recent exepriment I
repeatedly typeset the exact same file 20 times and the activation/
hiding of the console took place 19 times. I don't know if the
console is trying to alert me to some warning - typesetting goes
pretty fast for me to tell what's on it when the console is activated.

Themis