[OS X TeX] Find in texshop

Christopher Allen Christopher.T.Allen.95 at Alum.Dartmouth.ORG
Sun Dec 18 15:45:04 CET 2005

> When I search for `figure' in texshop, it finds among other things
> \figurename, \includefigure etc. How can I search for the _word_
> "figure"?

If you want the word itself, without being part of a command, you
could use " figure" (notice the space) instead of "figure" for the
search. That should do what you've asked, though it may miss
something if, for example, there are quotation marks preceding the word.

Chris