[OS X TeX] OT: looking for someone with OS X Server 10.4.3 DVD

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Fri Dec 16 14:26:07 CET 2005

Hello people,

I need some help and I am turning to you dor it. This is very OT.

I am a Select ADC member, which means I have a OS X Server
subscription, which I use (amongst others for my TeX work). These
subscriptions run out after a time, in this case this means that my
OS X 10.3 Server subscription runs out on Dec 31. Apple has released
OS X 10.4 Server and I have a ADC-based registration key for that.

But what Apple has not done is release a post-10.4.0 image for OS X
10.4 Server. WIth 10.3, after a while they released a full image of
10.3.4. So, the image I can download is 10.4.0. The problem is,
10.4.0 is a risky upgrade because there are several reported
problems. Hence, I have been waiting for 10.4.[234] Server to be
released as a full image (as 10.3.4 Server was). But it seems this is
not going to happen.

Hence, I am looking for an alternative source of a OS X 10.4.3 Server
image. This will not be illegal, as I do have a serial number which I
can use. But I need an image or I will have to take the risk route
and update to 10.4.0 and then to 10.4.3.

So, if any of you has an image of OS X 10.4.3 Server that I could
borrow, I can update from 10.3.9 Server to 10.4 Server before
December ends and my Server dies(?).

Thanks,