[OS X TeX] [ANN] BibDesk-1.2.0

Adam Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Fri Dec 9 21:29:54 CET 2005

Cross-posting since this is of interest to both lists.  Please don't follow up to both lists, though.

On Friday, December 09, 2005, at 09:03AM, Adam R. Maxwell <amaxwell at mac.com> wrote:

>On Dec 9, 2005, at 08:07, Adam R. Maxwell wrote:
>

>> On Dec 9, 2005, at 05:37, Simon Spiegel wrote:
>>
>>> I don't know the reason, but external autocompletion is definitely
>>> broken. :(
>>>
>>> Otherwise a great update, as usual.
>>
>> Bummer.  Nothing changed in that code that I'm aware of, so just
>> install the autocomplete plugin from 1.1.9 (listed as 1.1.8) for
>> now.  Sorry about that.
>
>Update:  this is related to our AppleScript rewrite.  There's nothing
>wrong with the plugin, so my suggestion above won't help.  Further
>bulletins as events warrant.

I think I've fixed this problem.  We'll get a new release out ASAP (maybe after waiting a few days for other bugs to show up), but it should be working in our next nightly build (see the link on http://bibdesk.sourceforge.net/).

-- Adam