[OS X TeX] TeX i-Package updated

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Dec 7 12:22:32 CET 2005

Am 07.12.2005 um 09:58 schrieb Gerben Wierda:

> 2. The configuration phase now warns (with a sheet, not a message in
> the
> output) if it finds personal configurations because of the use of
> updmap
> instead of updmap-sys etc.

That's a very good feature! (Although it could be extended to name
these MAP files, and copy these path names into clipboard or a file!)

I have two more requests:

  * can you make in i-Installer the upper log window kind of
asynchronous? I often want to read 'in real-time' what just has
happened, but then a new output happens and the focus on that
interesting spot is lost and I am back at the most recent log entry;

* can you create a text file inside the local i-Packages download
directory which records what actually has been installed? The i-Package
bundles are kept although their contents might not be installed any
more ...

--
Greetings

   Pete

How many Microsoft engineers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None.
They just redefine "dark" as the new standard.