[OS X TeX] status of Spotlight indexing of .tex files?

Michael Sciascia msciascia at poc.it
Wed Dec 7 00:54:28 CET 2005

Hi,
I seem to have missed the previous thread about spotlight and .tex
files, so I just tried to search with spotligh \tabular and it found all
my (few) tex files on the Hard disk, same thing with things like
"\subsection{....}".
I just have tex installed (not aware of emacs) from the 77 MB dmg
because I didn't have any broadband then and running Mac OS X 10.4.3

Just wanted to share this little test with you.
Maybe the latest Tiger version allowed this?

Ciao,
Michael
--
"ABC request taxi to the General Flying Area"
ATC: "Wouldn't it be easier to fly there..?"