[OS X TeX] Re: How to copy and paste tables into LaTeX (from Excel or other programs)?

Markus Hänchen youcontrol at hispeed.ch
Mon Dec 5 20:51:02 CET 2005

Thanks, this was the link with the most recent version of the plugin
(and a link that sent me straight to the file).

Putting the plugin into the /Applications/Microsoft Office
2004/Office/AddIns added the command to the menu 'Format' (not Tools)
for me.

It does exactly what I was looking for (even though only from Excel but
that is not a big deal).

Markus