[OS X TeX] Re: How to copy and paste tables into LaTeX (from Excel or other programs)?

gertlist at mac.com gertlist at mac.com
Mon Dec 5 20:43:37 CET 2005

my sincere apologies. You're right, I re-tried the link and end up
with something different as that I use. Sorry for the confusion.
The name 'Excel2LaTeX' of the add-in I use is mentioned somewhere in
this thread but I didn't manage to download it from the link
mentioned.  If you want me to e-mail the version I use (it's not
protected and written by Joachim Marder) just let me know. His
website http://www.jam-software.de/software.html doesn't seem to work.
rgds,
Gert