[OS X TeX] How to copy and paste tables into LaTeX (from Excel or other programs)?

erich erich at csc.albany.edu
Mon Dec 5 20:29:39 CET 2005

Hi,

This Excel plugin I stumbled on was created for Windows, but I just
opened it in Office 2004 (for OS X) and got out potentially valid
LaTeX.  It looks like the same thing that some others have posted on,
but this is the developer's site:

http://www.jam-software.com/freeware/xl2latex.zip

My job is supporting desktop users and I understand LaTeX in theory,
but I'm a bleeding newbie at it and haven't really created anything
in it.  Therefore, I can't really verify that this works completely.
I just thought I would throw in my 2-cents.

Good Luck,
Erich

On 05.12.2005, at 19:20, Markus Hänchen <youcontrol at hispeed.ch>
scribbled: