[OS X TeX] Hi, an introduction post!

Jonas Wellendorf Jonas.Wellendorf at cms.uib.no
Thu Dec 1 13:52:06 CET 2005

Den 1. des. 2005 kl. 01.08 skrev Peter Dyballa:

> Here is another description about making use of OpenType fonts in
> TeX: http://www.ece.ucdavis.edu/~jowens/code/otftex_install/

Hi
I tried to follow these instructions to install a font, but without
luck. What am I doing wrong?

With the terminal I go to the directory where I placed the script and
type:

jonaswel% python otftex_install.py /Users/jonaswel/AdobeJensonPro/
AdobeJensonProFontFiles

The result is:

Generating font families AdobeJensonProFontFiles
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "otftex_install.py", line 666, in ?
     (globaloptions, typefaceoptionstring) =
generateGlobalTypefaceOptions(fontname)
   File "otftex_install.py", line 585, in generateGlobalTypefaceOptions
     if 'vendor' in typefaces[fontname].keys():
KeyError: 'AdobeJensonProFontFiles'

Thank you,
Jonas