[OS X TeX] latexit anomoly

Pierre Chatelier pierre.chatelier at club-internet.fr
Sun Aug 28 23:54:49 CEST 2005

Hello.
> I installed Latexit on two computers, both running OS 10.4.2.  On
> the iBook G3, the behavior of Latexit is as advertised.  On the
> Mini G4, its display is insensitive to the fontsize; it produces
> formulas that are apparently 12 pt.  That's not so bad, really, but
> what's worse in my case is that the method I found for making
> formula labels with a white opaque background, namely using a
> colorbox, now produces only a small black square.
> Bizarre.  Same program (re downloaded from Pierre's site just in
> case, and also direct copied from the iBook) and using the same OS
> produce different behaviors!
> Ideas?
For now, I just have a stupid idea : is your LaTeX installation the
same on both computer ? Since LaTeXiT relies on LaTeX (more precisely
on pdflatex), as a developer, I assume that it's not my program
that's wrong ;-)

A little more seriously : can you give me the exact preamble/source
code that you try to use ?

Regards,

Pierre Chatelier
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>