[OS X TeX] First iteration of performance results

Stephan Hochhaus stephan at yauh.de
Sat Aug 27 21:20:58 CEST 2005

Am 27.08.2005, 21:12 Uhr, schrieb Steffen Wolfrum
<osxtex_2 at st.estfiles.de>:

> But the only thing that really makes me wonder is, why am I the only one
> having these troubles with that file? Is swear I never changed any thing
> to Gerben's distro (paths, owner rights etc:), so why do I not drive the
> same machine that you all do?
I think I remember something similar happening to me. OS X' Finder is so
kind as to keep the ending of a file from you. If you cd into the
directory that holds the tex-perf file and issue an "ls -l" command, does
it list tex-perf or tex-perf.sh or does the file have a .txt ending?
Wehn I used Safari it put a txt-suffix to all textfiles downloaded and
also editors sometimes tend to append endings by default.

Stephan
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>