[OS X TeX] Looking for someone still running a TeX from web2c 7.5.2

Mohinish shukla at sissa.it
Fri Aug 26 16:34:57 CEST 2005

On 26 Aug 2005, at 4:25 PM, Gerben Wierda wrote:

> I am looking for someone still running a TeX with web2c 7.5.2. You
> can check with
>
>     pdftex --version

I get this:
pdfTeX (Web2C 7.5.2) 3.141592-1.11a
kpathsea version 3.5.2
Copyright (C) 1997-2003 Han The Thanh.
Kpathsea is copyright (C) 1997-2003 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
There is NO warranty.  Redistribution of this software is
covered by the terms of both the pdfTeX copyright and
the GNU General Public License.
For more information about these matters, see the files
named COPYING and the pdfTeX source.
Primary author of pdfTeX: Han The Thanh.
Kpathsea written by Karl Berry and others.

--> Please tell me exactly HOW to do the test! I have the script,
when I tried running it, it gave all kinds of messages; generally of
the kind 'not able to write to some file'

Thanks
Mohinish

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>