[OS X TeX] preview window "jump" in TeXShop 2.0

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Wed Aug 17 23:16:24 CEST 2005

On Aug 17, 2005, at 4:06 PM, Jon Guyer wrote:

> On Aug 17, 2005, at 4:52 PM, Herbert Schulz wrote:
>

>> Now, if you could just turn the Powerbook on edge and flip the
>> image by 90°!
>>

> You laugh, but...
>
> <http://www.kernelthread.com/software/ams/#SW_STABLEWINDOW>

Howdy,

Does it use the accelerometer built into the recent PowerBooks (and
latest iBooks too)? Do they mean that the Window itself rotated or
does the wheel rotate?

There used to be an external monitor that could be oriented landscpe
or portrait and the screen would switch. That was under OS 9. I think
it disappeared under OS X but there may be a newer version now.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>