[OS X TeX] OT: PDF display problems

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Wed Aug 17 01:48:05 CEST 2005

On Aug 16, 2005, at 6:27 PM, Christian Heine wrote:

> Yes, you might be right there. We're using my machine for numerical
> modelling for our workgroup, so when a couple of models are run by
> other users heavy processor load might also influence the PDF
> previewing. Although with 8GB RAM this shouldn't worry too much.
> Will have a look into that.
>
> Cheers,
> Christian

Howdy,

Unfortunately I think it's related to disk i/o which is where
Spotlight does its thing so lots of RAM may not solve it. Sigh... I
think Apple will have to update the kernel+ to fix this one. Hope
it's in 10.4.3!!! whenever that is coming out. Of course, what do I
know!?

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>