[OS X TeX] Rotated Figures Again.

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Aug 16 03:14:38 CEST 2005

Below is a  shell script that can be used as an engine. Tell one of
my Applescripts for TS (or your own script) to use it.

Claus

%shell script

#!/bin/tcsh
# latexspecial
# Convert tex files to pdf files
# Command: latex filename (without .tex)
# Claus Gerhardt, Aug. 2005

set path= ($path /usr/local/teTeX/bin/powerpc-apple-darwin-current /
usr/local/bin)
latex "$1.tex"
dvips -q -o "$2.ps" -Ppdf "$1.dvi"
ps2pdf14  -dAutoRotatePages=/None "$2.ps"  "$2.pdf"
rm -f "$2.ps"

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>