[OS X TeX] OT: PDF display problems

Keith M. Chugg chugg at usc.edu
Tue Aug 16 02:21:35 CEST 2005

> Not an answer to your question, have you tried LaTeXIt to do this
> sort of thing?
> It's very handy, just drag and drop.
>
> http://ktd.club.fr/programmation/latexit_en.php

I have tried similar programs a few years ago, but I don't see any
advantage to just using texshop.  I keep a latex document called
eq_page.tex, which only has an equation on a blank page.  It is very
easy to edit and then copy form the pdf viewer.  You can have all
sorts of macros, etc, and have a bunch of tex source from previous
equations after the \end{document}.  Most of the time that I need
this service, I have already typed in the latex source, so it is just
a matter of copy-n-paste between texshop windows...

Are there any advantages to using latexit or similar (other than not
needing that eq_page.tex file)?

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>