[OS X TeX] Getting TeXshop to show full pathname in title bar?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Aug 11 11:46:54 CEST 2005

Am 10.08.2005 um 23:52 schrieb Timothy Van Zandt:

> Often I'm trying selectively replace something, so this would only
> work if there were a keyboard shortcut for "replace". That would be
> great, not just for the visual problem I posed. I haven't seen such a
> shortcut nor do I see how to program such thing. Anyone else?

I think Jan's way of doing it with Cmd-g Cmd-v is a good way -- and
it's mine too!

--
Greetings

   Pete

“One cannot live by television, video games, top ten CDs, and dumb
movies alone”
       (Amiri Baraka 1999)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>