[OS X TeX] LaTeXiT 1.4.0 beta

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Sun Aug 7 22:23:13 CEST 2005

Le 7 août 05 à 21:55, Pierre Chatelier a écrit :

>> It's quite simple actually: Don't specify an option to color. It's
>> smart enough to pick an appropriate one.
>
> Okay, it works. Strange. I remember that I put this a long time ago
> to make it work with pdflatex, and now it seems useless. But it's ok.

The trickery is done in the config files color.cfg and graphics.cfg.
The default ones in /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/tex/latex/
graphics/ check whether commands specific to pdfTeX and VTeX
(\pdfoutput and \OpMode, respectively) are defined. If so, the
appropriate option is passed on to the color and graphics packages;
if not, the [dvips] option is selected.

At installation time, XeTeX adds modified files color.cfg and
graphics.cfg in /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/tex/xelatex/
graphics/. These files check, in addition, whether the command
\XeTeXversion specific to XeTeX is defined. If so, the option [xetex]
is selected automatically.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>