[OS X TeX] LaTeXiT 1.4.0 beta

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Aug 7 21:33:25 CEST 2005

Am 07.08.2005 um 20:44 schrieb Pierre Chatelier:

> I have fixed that, maybe you can just retry now

Great! It works to run xelatex!

But: XeLaTeX does not seem to understand the second line of the
template:

	\usepackage[pdftex]{color} %used for font color

It is together with the first line invariable ...

OK, my XeLaTeX knowledge is now at its end. Calvin, can you try to find
a decent template for XeLaTeX? (Or maybe two, one for math, one for
text?)

--
Greetings

   Pete

	``How do we persuade new users that spreading fonts across the page
	like peanut butter across hot toast is not necessarily the route to
	typographic excellence?''			-- Peter Flynn

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>