[OS X TeX] LaTeXiT 1.4.0 beta

Pierre Chatelier pierre.chatelier at club-internet.fr
Sun Aug 7 16:15:45 CEST 2005

Hello,

Bad news, LaTeXiT version 1.3.2 will never be released. Good news, it
has just been renamed 1.4.0
It's not fair to just say that it has changed its name. My personal
interface guru gave me some piece of advice to improve LaTeXiT and
make it more "apple compliant". So, there has been revamping of the
application.
No functionality has been lost, I even fixed some bugs. But there is
a small risk that something has been silently broken. If you want to
have a look on the next version and track regressions...

http://ktd.club.fr/programmation/fichiers/LaTeXiT-1_4_0.dmg
http://ktd.club.fr/programmation/fichiers/LaTeXiT-panther-1_4_0.dmg
http://ktd.club.fr/programmation/fichiers/LaTeXiT-source-1_4_0.dmg

Regards,