[OS X TeX] WARMFigTo"EPS"?

Jung-Tsung Shen jushen at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 08:10:59 CEST 2005

Just want to follow up my previous question. I adopted Siep
Kroonenberg's suggestion and installed the xpdf suite. There's a
pointer to the Mac OS X .pkg disk image file at the XPDF website
download section; alternatively, here's the direct link:

http://users.phg-online.de/tk/MOSXS

It comes with a nice installer.

After installation, you type the following command in terminal

pdftops -eps myfile.pdf

then it generates a myfile.eps in the same directory. The conversion
is done in a very fast manner -- actually the first time I tried it, I
wouldn't even notice that it took any split of second to do the job
[admittedly my test file was very small].

The output is excellent. The only pity is that, it seems there's no
way to add preview picture, but I am not complaining. :-)

JT

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>