[OS X TeX] embedding all fonts with pdftex

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Aug 5 13:22:40 CEST 2005

Am 05.08.2005 um 12:51 schrieb Emile de Kleine:

> (In my case, some fonts are embedded, but not fonts like Arial,
> Helvetica and Times; I guess these are the 14 base fonts.)

No, Arial is none of these fonts. They are: Times, Helvetica, Courier,
Palatino, Bookman, NewCenturySchlbk, AvantGarde, Helvetica-Narrow,
ZapfChancery-MediumItalic, ZapfDingbats, and Symbol. These are part of
PostScript.

Another way to change the behaviour of the usual PostScript fonts is to
launch i-Installer again and now to configure only to make them become
downloaded.

--
Greetings

   Pete

The human animal differs from the lesser primates in his passion for
lists of "Ten Best".
		-- H. Allen Smith

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>