[OS X TeX] Documents less legible with T1 font encoding

Armin Goralczyk agoralczyk at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 20:34:46 CEST 2005

Hello
Why is it that if I use T1 font encoding instead of OT1 documents are
less legible in Preview.app, TeXniscope, and Adobe Acrobat unless
enlarged? Printing is fine, so there is no real problem with the
output, but it's not really comfortable if documents are not legible
in full page preview, so I still use OT1 for preliminary work and T1
only for final output.

Armin
--
Armin Goralczyk, Guttmannstr. 4, Appartment 2615, 76307 Karlsbad,
Germany

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>