[OS X TeX] New *EXPERIMENTAL* TeX release

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Mon Aug 1 15:46:42 CEST 2005

On Aug 1, 2005, at 8:24 AM, Gerben Wierda wrote:

> I'll go for 2 if someone tells me how I can find out if the DVI-
> importer
> is installed.

Howdy,

I believe it would be installed in /Library/Spotlight/.

I'm not sure if it can be installed in ~/Library/Spotlight/ which is
kind of a strange place to put something that has a global
consequence to the system.

A couple of questions:

I haven't installed it yet but I have installed the BibTeX importer.
Given that the next version of BibDesk will have that built-in will
there be a conflict with the one in /Library/Spotlight/?

I'm not sure I have the latest version of the DVI importer. Where can
I find the latest, greatest version of the DVI importer. I assume it
is stable; I've had enough problems under Tiger already.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>