[OS X TeX] LaTeX doesn't find, ~/Library/texmf after upgrading to Tiger,

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Sat Apr 30 12:05:07 CEST 2005

Hi everybody,

I have a strange problem after upgrading to Tiger. Just a short
description of what I did: I cloned my startup partition to a new
drive and then upgraded the new partition to Tiger. Everything runs
fine except LaTeX. When running it from TeXShop 2 it doesn't find my
extensions and packages in ~/Library/texmf. I checked /usr/local/
teTeX/texmf.cnf and HOMETEXMF is set correctly to $HOME/Library/texmf.

echo $HOME also gives me the correct path (at least that's what I
believe).

Any ideas?

simon

--