[OS X TeX] TeXShop 1.37 and TeXShop 2.00

Michael Murray mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Fri Apr 29 17:09:44 CEST 2005

Hi Jean-Claude

In case you don't know the fix type

defaults write TeXShop Pdfbackground_R 1  <return>
defaults write TeXShop Pdfbackground_G 1  <return>
defaults write TeXShop Pdfbackground_B 1  <return>

in terminal as 3 separate lines. (If you do one then hit
up arrow you will get it back and can then change the appropriate
characters.)

Regards - Michael

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>