[OS X TeX] sync

Michael Murray mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Fri Apr 29 17:05:46 CEST 2005

Ah nice sync method but at the moment in 2.0 if I click in the input file
it circles in red the correct part of the pdf but doesn't bring the preview
window forward. If I click in the preview window the input file window
comes forward with the selection in yellow.

Now I really do have to stop playing with tiger and go to bed!

Michael

PS. Apologies to digest readers and others for the appalling sig my
work insist on. I will try and remember to turn it off when I post.
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>