[OS X TeX] makeidx error

John Vokey vokey at uleth.ca
Thu Apr 28 02:50:04 CEST 2005

Thanks. I am using the standard book document class (which hasn't
changed AFAIK).  Incidentally, if I delete makeidx, I get a fatal error
on the \printindex command:

! Use of \printindex doesn't match its definition.

I am baffled.  The only other packages I am loading are:
\usepackage[pdftex]{graphicx}
\usepackage{longtable,apacite,rotating,picinpar}

none of which should redefine \printindex

--
John R. Vokey, PhD
Professor

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>