[OS X TeX] Problems customizing report.cls

Daryl Basil Biberdorf darylb at pobox.com
Fri Apr 15 18:51:12 CEST 2005

Herb,

I suspect the \baselineskip in force
when I do the \vspace is already enlarged for
the chapter title, so I end up with the chapter number
starting 2 inches (~4.75 cm or so) below
the page header. This is too big. I should have
something closer to 5/8" (1.5 - 2 cm).

How can I get to the baselineskip for the normal
font?

Thanks for the help from everyone so far!
Basil

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>