[OS X TeX] plea for help with TeX bibliographic databases: the humanities, and unicode

Rick and Karla Gross gross at pldtdsl.net
Wed Apr 13 05:09:04 CEST 2005

Roger,

For a non-latex option you might want to try Bookends.

http://www.sonnysoftware.com/index.html.

It is Unicode savvy and IMHO an excellent bibliographic program.  I
find it to be stable in word processing environments (Word, and
Mellel).  It is a bit pricey though----especially when compared to
BibDesk.

Rick

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>