[OS X TeX] TeXShop and Page Setup...

Chris Goedde cgoedde at condor.depaul.edu
Mon Apr 11 23:00:05 CEST 2005

Hi all,

Is TeXShop supposed to remember the "Page Setup..." settings on a
document-by-document basis?

I ask because when I change something in Page Setup, TeXShop marks the
current document as having unsaved changes, and then prompts me to save
it if I close the window or quit. So this implies that the settings
should go along with the document. But if I quit and restart TeXShop, I
always get the default Page Setup settings.

I'm wondering if this is a problem on my machine, or if there's a
problem with TeXShop, or if I'm misunderstanding something. Do others
see this, or do changes to Page Setup settings stick to the documents?

Chris

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>