[OS X TeX] hyperref conflict with apacite

Alan Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Sat Apr 9 21:15:25 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I have just started using hyperref (discovered it in the macros in
TeXShop ;) and found a conflict with apacite. What happens is that when
running through the second pass, when LaTeX is trying to make the links
and format citations, hyperref gets in the way and says it won't do it.

If I change the citation to \nocite, then hyperref runs through its
processes fine. The problem only occurs when I use \cite, \citeyear,
etc.

I realise that natbib will work with hyperref, but I have been using
apacite for some time on the same set of documents,... Anyway, my
university says we need to use APA.

Anyone else come up with this? Is there a suitable work around/fix?

Cheers
Alan

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>