[OS X TeX] i-Package install locations

Vinayak Vatsal vatsal at math.ubc.ca
Mon Apr 4 18:55:13 CEST 2005

Thanks, Peter and Gerben. I finally edited the paths by hand, since I
prefer not to mess around with removing files from the standard
distribution.

But is this what one is expected to do? I thought part of the point of the
i-Packages was to have paths that worked out of the box. It might be a good
idea to add CLI activation options to packages such as LCDF and the various
others that land in /usr/local/bin

Also, it seems to me that one cannot select to activate CLI interface for
TeX without going through a full expert install. (Ie, I can't just select
it on top of my full install). Is this what's intended?

Thanks in any case for your time.

--On April 4, 2005 9:23:55 AM +0200 Gerben Wierda <Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl>

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>