htlatex? (was: Re: [OS X TeX] htlatex, latin modern, etc.)

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Mon Apr 4 09:32:17 CEST 2005

>  > So I start typing "htlatex filename" in the terminal (I guess that's
>  > what one is supposed to do?).
>
> Yes.
>
>  > Everything goes well, and I get a number
>  > of filename extensions (.4ct, .4tc, .aux, .dvi, .log, .tmp, .xref) in
>  > my home directory. These appear at the base level of my home
>  > directory, however, not in the original one
>  > (Documents/TeXShopfiles/filename),
>
> This is the expected behavior.

Really? I thought the stuff was being created in and read from the
*current* directory.

So when pwd is ~ and you type
    htlatex Documents/TeXShopfiles/filename
it goes wrong but when pwd is Documents/TeXShopfiles and you type
    htlatex filename
it should work.

Isn't that the case?

PS. And sorry about not having fixed this, but I am/have been ill. I would
still like to get a small test file with problem report before I attack
this, otherwise I cannot test the effectiveness of the updated
distribution.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>