[OS X TeX] a problem with pdftricks

Sergei Mariev serguei.mariev at campus.lmu.de
Fri Apr 1 20:44:58 CEST 2005

Hi Aaron, thanks for your reply. Are you asking for the pdflatex  version?

Sergei-Marievs-Computer:~ sm$ pdflatex -v
pdfeTeX (Web2C 7.5.2) 3.141592-1.11b-2.1
kpathsea version 3.5.2

Is it an older install?

I just cant get this simple example to work properly, even with Herb
Schulz' newpdftricks.

Thanks in advance!

Sergei

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>