[OS X TeX] mouse in TeXShop. [was: TeXShop 1.35e converts 0x0d to 0x0a linefeeds]

Themis Matsoukas matsoukas at adelphia.net
Sun Sep 26 12:54:48 CEST 2004

> Old behaviour was
> 1 - click to activate the window
> 2 - click to place the insertion
>
> New behaviour is
> click to activate -and- place the insertion

Actually the problem I experienced in older texshop was that it often
took more than two clicks to position the cursor. While the first click
did activate the window, the second click appeared -more often than
not- to be ignored, especially when the second click was a click-drag.
I often ended up typing in the wrong line because I thought I had
positioned the cursor but the cursor was some other place.

Themis

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>