[OS X TeX] how do I update pdflatex?

Tico Ballagas ballagas at cs.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Sep 24 17:37:35 CEST 2004

Thanks Felix-

That fixed the compilation.  However, there still seems to be a problem
with reading the images themselves.  They appear off-centered in the
output file (this is only true for the pdf 1.5 figures, other figures
appear fine).  When a colleague of mine uses Miktex to build the same
file, the figures appear correctly.    Any ideas?

-Tico

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>