[OS X TeX] How do people handle spellchecking of different languages?

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Tue Sep 21 20:55:27 CEST 2004

As many others on this list I use TeXShop for writing and Cocoaspell
for spellchecking. This combination is quite nice, since Cocoaspell can
handle TeX pretty well. I just have one problem: When writing academic
stuff I regularly have more than one language in one document; normally
the main part is German and lots of English quotes. Most more advanced
word processors offer the option to set the language per paragraph or
even by word. TeXShop/Cocoaspell can't do that because you only can
globally select one language.

Has anyone come up with a solution for this?

TIA

simon
--
Simon Spiegel