[OS X TeX] Cite Bibliography script

Daniel Becker dtbecker at web.de
Sat Sep 18 09:32:54 CEST 2004

Hallo,

Am Donnerstag, 16.09.04 um 23:54 Uhr schrieb Matthew Hills:

> There was an earlier discussion about a script to help with citations.
> put together a script that will present a list of the citations in your
> bibliography file.  Key features:
>
>     - can show the title in addition to the citation key
>     - can filter the output (ie, if you type and select "Arm", then
> run the
>               script, it would only return entries that contain "Arm",
> such
>               as an author "Armstrong" or a title "Arms Race"
>
> http://tina.stanford.edu/~hills/Tidbits/

Could this script by Matthew Hills please be

a) tested widely and
b) included in TeXShops standard set of scripts?

a) is a wish because I have problems to use it from within TexShop and
wonder if its me or something in the code (the former most, likely),
and b) is because I think this script is one of those breakthroughs
that make LaTeX so much easier.

Thank you

Daniel

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>