[OS X TeX] euro symbol

Steffen Lund Hokland hokland at mr.au.dk
Fri Sep 17 12:54:18 CEST 2004

There are a number of euro symbols. I use (not any special reason):
\usepackage{eurosym}
providing the macro:
\euro{}

An extensive list of eurosymbols and the packages that provide them may
be found in The LaTeX Companion 2. Ed. or in the document
symbols-a4.pdf which has been circulated on the list previously.

HTH,
Steffen

On 17/9-2004, at 12.34, Samuel Lelievre wrote:

> Sorry, that must be a frequently asked question...
> What packages in Gerben Wierda's distribution can be
> used to produce the euro symbol?
> I tried \usepackage{eurosans} but it was not found.
> Thanks for any advice.
>
> Samuel
> List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>

"Science is like sex: sometimes something useful comes out, but that is
not the reason we are doing it" -- (Richard Feynman)

Steffen Lund Hokland, MSc.
PhD Student

The MR-Research Centre
Clinical Inst.