[OS X TeX] Adding a template

Dalyoung haksan at mac.com
Thu Sep 16 08:32:04 CEST 2004

Dear all,

I wrote a short text for XeTeX and tried to save it as a template using
a tool bar menu.
I selected the whole text and choose menu "save selections as template".
After restarting the iTeXMac program, it is appeared in the tool bar
menu with GraphicsTemplate.tex and LaTeXtemplate.tex.
If I choose a Graphicstemplates and LaTeX template, it appeared in the
editing window. However, it is not copied when I selected XeTeX
template. More over, after that the following error occurs:
	1) small window from toolbar won't be disappeared.
       2) there is no action at all even if I choose another template.
	3) when I closed a editing window, the program suddenly stop with the
error message.

Should I have to do something to make template working?

Thank you.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>