[OS X TeX] To bug or not to bug

Alexandru Scorpan ascorpan at math.ufl.edu
Thu Sep 16 00:32:01 CEST 2004

> You've got to click and hold a bit, until the arrow cursor appears. I
> don't
> usually do that sort of thing but I had to try it when you mentioned
> your
> problem. Guess I'm just used to copy and paste.

OK, true, it works.  But if one merely wants to move, it's even worse,
since the source-chunk doesn't disappear.  Better go with Cmd-X Cmd-V,
I guess (especially now that you shortened it for me, thx!)

Still, there's no explanation why dragging would be disabled on bib
files.

Or why one cannot search in the console window (used to work before
1.35, and was useful to quickly look for happy things like undefined
references, esp in very big documents).

Alex

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>