[OS X TeX] pdftex 1.20...

christopher ciotti chris_ciotti at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 01:56:33 CEST 2004

On Sep 12, 2004, at 10:34 AM, Will Robertson wrote:

> Hey y'all
>
> Has anyone tried installing the latest version of pdftex which allows
> for automatic font expansion? (See the microtype package just
> released...) I thought I might try it out over the next couple of
> days, but thought I should check if someone had already tried and
> failed (or vice versa!). If nothing puts me off, obviously I'll let
> you know how I go.
>
> How exciting!
>
> Will

Hi -

Flipping through the install file I spy the following:

"""
The directory texmf contains new ini-files and the file
tex/generic/config/pdftexconfig.tex which should go in texmf-local and
are
needed because the support for pdftex.cfg has been removed.
"""

I'm guessing to pdftexconfig.tex I'd add the pointers to font maps and
such?  Anyone worked this out already?

--
chris ciotti <chris_ciotti at yahoo.com>
http://www.keyserver.net/en/