[OS X TeX] nice fixed iso-8859-* font for carbon Emacs

Tamas K Papp tpapp at Princeton.EDU
Sun Sep 12 15:09:28 CEST 2004

Is there a nice-looking fixed-width font with iso-8859-* (latin-1 is
OK, latin-2 would be nice) which I could use with my Carbon Emacs?  I
am currently using GNU-European, and I was wondering if there is
anything else that other people find working better.  This is OK, but
the accents look a bit different from other fonts on my desktop, and
it is not as smooth as Apple's fonts (which are macroman, and not good
for typing accented text in Emacs, at least I have not succeeded).